Hey hey hey my Savvy followers, it has been quite a while since I’ve had the chance to post and keep you all informed on my hair journey. This new year has opened a lot of doors for me and lately I’ve been working double time at my amazing new job to pay for a Motorcycle that I have with my name on it… Woot Woot (I’m beyond excited to start riding) :) I will try to post pics soon of me and my new hair do on my soon to be bike. With all this newness, I also incorporated a new product to my hair regimen for the past month… HAIR, SKIN & NAILS VITAMIN!
MAXI-HAIR by Country Life
After conducting my own extensive research on the right vitamin supplements for me that would benefit my hair growth, I have found a product that I am very satisfied with. For those who may not know, there are many ingredients that can improve your hair growth and it is a challenge to find all of those necessary ingredients in 1 product. When looking for a supplement of this kind, ensure that it has the following ingredients: Biotin, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Folic Acid/ Folate, Niacin, & Silica! Maxi-Hair contains all the above and more. Below lists the pros and cons of Maxi-Hair.
- 3/4 to 1 inch of growth is noted after 1 month of consistently taking pills
- Maxi-Hair can be replaced with your current multi-vitamin, unless someone is taking prenatal vitamins.
- Does not cause or increase acne breakouts
- Cost effective: Price is $16.00 versus $24 for others, such as hairfinity
- Can be purchased at Wholefoods, Vitamin Shoppe, GNC, Amazon, iherb.com etc.
- Contains NO wheat, soy, gluten, milk, artificial sweeteners, colors, or flavor.
- 100% Vegetarian (AVA Certified), & GMP certified (which simply states the product is regulated by federal gov’t, all ingredients are pure, effective, and safe)
CONS (Now, you all know I have to keep it REAL w/ ya)
- Now, there is only 1 con I have found with this product: So, maxi-hair contains Riboflavin (aka B2), which is a nutrient found in grains and plants. It is essential for breaking down fats, carbs, and proteins, which all in all help’s maintains the body’s energy supply. Well, due to the amounts of it present in Maxi-hair, any excess that the body does not use, is excreted through your urine. So, you will notice that at times your urine may be a BRIGHTER YELLOW than usual! And this occurs because Riboflavin is yellow in nature.
So, that’s all I have for you guys. I can go on & on w/ this post but it will make it even lengthier. With that said feel free to ask me any questions pertaining to this vitamin. I will also post a link of a review from a Vitamin & Mineral expert that speaks to Maxi-Hair.
‘Til next time, remember, “You’re natural beauty is a sense of duty”… Peace :)
savvystrands posted this